1. I'm small and don't need much for support/hi tech features.
2. I'm cheap and I just buy what I can get at Costco when I'm picking up toilet paper and laundry soap.
While I might not need much support, testing out this Zensah running bra has made me realize it would be a good idea to expand my horizons and raise my standards a bit. I really liked this bra! I wasn't too surprised though - I use Zensah compression calf sleeves (recommended by my PT) and appreciate the fabric, wicking, and support. Until I received this bra, I didn't even realize that they also make bras, tops, and running skirts.
As you can see, this bra has a t-back style. What you don't see is that this bra is baby soft. I really liked its softness and for the activities I tested it in, it did not chafe me and felt very nice against the skin.
For one, I like that it comes in a variety of colors:
I used this bra for: running, cycling, yoga, high-impact exercise DVDs, hiking, and wearing all day while active outdoors.
What I liked:
- Color options - super fun options, especially for those ladies without the mummy tummy who can still run topless (oh, the good old days!).
- Rouched stitching - it was a bit rouched on the "T" in back and on the straps in front, which was a nice design detail that dressed it up a bit but also facilitated ventilation. Check out detailed photo HERE.
- Softness - close second to my baby's bottom.
- Wicking - definitely dried quickly after I worked out but couldn't change clothes right away or had to hang it in my office to air dry instead of stuffing into my gym back.
- Support - disclaimer that I am an A cup.
Check out JESS (Run with Jess), who also reviewed this bra. Jess is larger than A/B cup and so if you fall into that category do be sure to read her review.
What I didn't like:
- I can't think of anything.
BOTTOM LINE (i.e., TOP LINE): If you are A/B cup and in the market for versatile, soft sports bra that comes in some really great colors for an affordable price (retail at $35.99), definitely give the Zensah bra a try.
* I am not pregnant. False alarm.